# need spring visions


you guys, it's spring. well, it's been spring for a bit, but the flowers? they are a-bloomin' in Los Angeles right now.  I have to stop myself from plucking handfuls on my walks home just about every day. my apartment is not very big. it can get to be a little much. plus, live & let live, right? (is it weird that I feel guilty picking flowers sometimes? I feel like it's a death sentence... oh boy). richmond, virgina-based need supply co. is hosting a lovely lil pinterest contest to inaugurate this, the dreamiest of seasons (sigh).  you should probably have a go! the winner takes home a pretty penny worth of magical goodness (and there are second and third prizes, too, hiphip!). read the full rules here! and see the sources for the above spring-inspired images on my entry board.

4 comments:

Joakim Arver said...

Yes the spring is finally here!

Wisdom teeth removal recovery

Gabrialla Weber said...

thanks for the information,
ThermalDent

Sarah French said...

Yaaaaay roll on Summer time. Loving the Spring ideas, those shoes are sooooo cute. Keeo up the great work sweetie, I love your blog xx

http://www.adviseforhairloss.com

Tanjina hasib said...

Dental issues are so serious. People often avoid them for high cost. But I want to say they should consider the chance of dental holidays . These ideas are getting popularity day by day. dental tourism mexico